Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab6753)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
chicken IgY whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate (Do not add Sodium Azide!)
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/2500 - 1/10000.|
Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) images
Ab6753 was used at dilution 1/2000 with the primary antibody ab16293 in IHC-Fr. See the review on ab16293.
Ab6753 was used at dilution 1/10000 with the primary antibody ab15879 in ELISA. See the review on ab15879.
Ab6753 was used at dilution 1/5000 with the primary antibody ab19130 in WB. See the review on ab19130.
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab6753)
This product has been referenced in:
- Vergnes L et al. Heart-type Fatty Acid-binding Protein Is Essential for Efficient Brown Adipose Tissue Fatty Acid Oxidation and Cold Tolerance. J Biol Chem 286:380-90 (2011). IHC-Fr . Read more (PubMed: 21044951) »
- Koshimizu E et al. Embryonic senescence and laminopathies in a progeroid zebrafish model. PLoS One 6:e17688 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21479207) »