Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Ferret Whole Serum (ab113733)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Ferret Whole SerumSee all Whole Serum secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesFerret
- SpecificityThis antiserum reacts with multiple proteins in Ferret serum and may cross react with serum proteins from other species.
- Tested applicationsImmunoelectrophoresis, Double Immunodiffusion more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Double Immunodiffusion||DID: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Ferret Whole Serum (ab113733)
ab113733 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.