Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab7133)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab7133)
ab7133 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.