Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6741)
Publishing research using ab6741? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6741 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Sarkar AA & Zohn IE Hectd1 regulates intracellular localization and secretion of Hsp90 to control cellular behavior of the cranial mesenchyme. J Cell Biol 196:789-800 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22431752
- Pizzuto R et al. Pyruvate kinase in pig liver mitochondria. Arch Biochem Biophys 495:42-8 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20026031
- Ahn YH et al. Electrophilic tuning of the chemoprotective natural product sulforaphane. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:9590-5 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20439747
- Moradi H et al. Reverse cholesterol transport pathway in experimental chronic renal failure. Am J Nephrol 30:147-54 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19321994
- Voynow JA et al. NAD(P)H quinone oxidoreductase 1 is essential for ozone-induced oxidative stress in mice and humans. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 41:107-13 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19059883
- Lambert G et al. Plasma PCSK9 Concentrations Correlate with LDL and Total Cholesterol in Diabetic Patients and Are Decreased by Fenofibrate Treatment. Clin Chem : (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18436719
- Okada H et al. Expression of glioma-associated antigens in pediatric brain stem and non-brain stem gliomas. J Neurooncol 88:245-50 (2008). PubMed: 18324354
- Lindsey JW Dexamethasone-induced Ras-related protein 1 is a potential regulatory protein in B lymphocytes. Int Immunol 19:583-90 (2007). PubMed: 17369188
- Williams JL et al. Differential gene and protein expression in abluminal sprouting and intraluminal splitting forms of angiogenesis. Clin Sci (Lond) 110:587-95 (2006). PubMed: 16402918
- Khal J et al. Expression of the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway and muscle loss in experimental cancer cachexia. Br J Cancer 93:774-80 (2005). PubMed: 16160695
- Yaghoobi MM et al. Nucleostemin, a coordinator of self-renewal, is expressed in rat marrow stromal cells and turns off after induction of neural differentiation. Neurosci Lett 390:81-6 (2005). PubMed: 16139428
- Banerjee S et al. Placental expression of interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) and its receptor IFN-gamma R2 fail to switch from early hypoxic to late normotensive development in preeclampsia. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:944-52 (2005). WB . PubMed: 15585559
- Liu YP et al. Id2 is a primary partner for the E2-2 basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor in the human placenta. Mol Cell Endocrinol 222:83-91 (2004). PubMed: 15249128