Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgM (ab112859)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgMSee all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112859 reacts specifically with Goat IgM. ab112859 may cross react with IgM from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112859 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemeiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgM (ab112859)
ab112859 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.