Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Horse IgG - H&L (ab102397)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Horse IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHorse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with horse IgG and with light chains common to other horse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102397 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500. for coating; 1/1000 - 1/30000 as primary.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1000 - 1/30000 chemiluminescent detection.|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Horse IgG - H&L (ab102397)
ab102397 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.