Rabbit anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) secondary antibody (ab97044)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
- Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Primary).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Chemiluminescent).|
References for Rabbit anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) secondary antibody (ab97044)
ab97044 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.