Rabbit anti-Mouse IgG + IgM + IgA (FITC) secondary antibody (ab8517)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Mouse IgG + IgM + IgA (FITC) secondary antibodySee all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA (FITC)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAntibodies were raised in rabbit to mouse IgG, IgM and IgA
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer50% glycerol, 0.1 M NaCl, 0.01 M sodium phosphate at pH 7.5.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesSpecific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound mouse immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized mouse immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
- Conjugation notesThe purified polyclonal was conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate isomer I followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesF/P ratio is 3-5 mol Fluorescein per 1 mol of rabbit Ig. There is low background fluorescence of normal tissue in contrast to specific staining of sections treated with monoclonal mouse anti-human collagen antibodies
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8517 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 15483223|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Rabbit anti-Mouse IgG + IgM + IgA (FITC) secondary antibody images
Ab8517 was used at dilution 1/200 with the primary antibody ab18230 in ICC/IF. See the review on ab18230.
References for Rabbit anti-Mouse IgG + IgM + IgA (FITC) secondary antibody (ab8517)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tang L et al. Characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human normal and hyperplastic gingiva. J Cell Physiol 226:832-42 (2011). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 20857425) »
- Huang CY et al. Plasticity of stem cells derived from adult periodontal ligament. Regen Med 4:809-21 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19903001) »