Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgA (ab112756)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgASee all IgA secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112756 reacts specifically with sheep IgA. This antibody may cross react with IgA from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112756 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112756 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. with colorimetric detection. Use at 1/1000 - 1/30000 with chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500. as coating antibody. Use at 1/1000 - 1/30000 as primary antibody.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgA (ab112756)
ab112756 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.