Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - Fc (HRP) (ab102299)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - Fc (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with sheep IgG. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. ELISA - Primary|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000|
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - Fc (HRP) (ab102299)
ab102299 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.