Rabbit anti-Sheep IgG Fc secondary antibody (ab102297)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Sheep IgG Fc secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - Fc
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with sheep IgG. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102297 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. (Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000).|
References for Rabbit anti-Sheep IgG Fc secondary antibody (ab102297)
ab102297 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.