Rabbit anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97130)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
References for Rabbit anti-Sheep IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97130)
ab97130 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.