Anti-Rabbit serum antibody (ab50262)
- Product nameAnti-Rabbit serum antibody
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Rabbit serum
- Tested applicationsImmunoelectrophoresis more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit
Normal rabbit serum
- FormLyophilised:To one vial of lyophilized powder add 2 ml of deionized water.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesA fractionation procedure is used to yield primarily the immunoglobulin fraction of antiserum.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceSerum is the clear, straw-colored, liquid portion of blood plasma that does not contain fibrinogen or blood cells and remains fluid after clotting.
References for Anti-Rabbit serum antibody (ab50262)
ab50262 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.