Rad51 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94044)
- Product nameRad51 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control)
- General notesab94044 is a 293T cell transfected lysate in which Human Rad51 has been transiently over-expressed using a pCMV-Rad51 plasmid. The lysate is provided in 1X Sample Buffer. Note: For more detailed how the transfected lysate was prepared view preparation notes
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 100% 1x Sample Buffer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Rad51 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) images
ab94044 at 15µg/lane on an SDS-PAGE gel.
All lanes : Anti-Rad51 antibody (ab88572) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ab94044
Lane 2 : non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
non-Abcam, Goat Anti-mouse IgG (H and L) HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
References for Rad51 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94044)
ab94044 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.