Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate - tumor cell line (ab30125)
- Product nameRaji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate - tumor cell lineSee all Raji lysates ...
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -80°C. Allow to warm to room temp and agitate gently before aliquotting.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol, 0.1% Bromophenol blue, Protease inhibitor, Sodium chloride, EDTA, Magnesium chloride, HEPES, 0.15M Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes Protein is isolated from whole tissue homogenates using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70ºC. Quality control: 1. The isolated protein pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is visualized by coomassie blue staining. The pattern is consistent with each lot. 2. The isolated protein is Western Blot analyzed by either a GAPDH or beta-actin antibody. The expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Research Areas
- BackgroundEstablished in 1963 from the left maxilla of a 12-year-old African boy with Burkitt's lymphoma, it is the first continuous human hematopoietic cell line. It has become an indispensable tool in haematological research and leukaemia and lymphoma studies.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Samples need to boiled for 5 minutes and put on ice before use.|
References for Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Cytoplasmic Lysate - tumor cell line (ab30125)
ab30125 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.