Rat IgG Allophycocyanin - Isotype Control (ab37370)
- Product nameRat IgG Allophycocyanin - Isotype ControlSee all Rat isotype controls ...
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
- Rat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
References for Rat IgG Allophycocyanin - Isotype Control (ab37370)
ab37370 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.