For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat IgG (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control
See all Rat isotype controls
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cytmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.
References for Rat IgG (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab37370)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"