Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab6246)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Rabbit Serum, Rat IgG and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit and Sheep Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.4 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab6246)
ab6246 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.