Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6851)
- Product nameSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC). Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule.
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin) images
Ab6851 was used at dilution 1/100 with the primary antibody ab56299 in IHC-P. See the review on ab56299.
References for Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6851)
ab6851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.