Rat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] - Isotype control (ab18703)
- Product nameRat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] - Isotype controlSee all Rat isotype controls ...
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Chemical / Small Molecule (Trinitrophenol) conjugated to KLH.
- General notesThe ab18703, RTK4174 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Isotype control notes The ab18703, RTK4174 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay, and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRTK4174
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Rat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] - Isotype control (ab18703)
ab18703 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.