Rat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] (biotin) - Isotype control (ab18543)
- Product nameRat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] (biotin) - Isotype controlSee all Rat isotype controls ...
- Conjugation notesThe solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
Trinitrophenol + KLH
- General notesIsotype control has been screened on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRTK4174
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Rat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] (biotin) - Isotype control (ab18543)
ab18543 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.