For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] (Biotin) - Isotype control
See all Rat isotype controls
- Conjugation notesThe solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cytmore details
Trinitrophenol + KLH
- General notesIsotype control has been screened on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberRTK4174
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. This product is also suitable for use in intracellular flow cytometry.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat IgG2c, kappa monoclonal [RTK4174] (Biotin) - Isotype control (ab18543)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"