Rat monoclonal [11-26] Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgD - delta chain (FITC) (ab99566)
- Product nameRat monoclonal [11-26] Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgD - delta chain (FITC)See all IgD secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab99566 reacts with mouse IgD of all haplotypes (e.g., IgDa, IgDb, IgDc), and does not react with other immunoglobulin isotypes. ab99566 does not induce proliferation of mature B cells in vitro, nor does in vivo injection of the monoclonal antibody have any effect on activation of mature B lymphocytes.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number11-26
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99566 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
Rat monoclonal [11-26] Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgD - delta chain (FITC) images
BALB/c splenocytes were double-stained with ab99566 and Rat anti-mouse CD19-R-PE. Small lymphocytes were then gated and analyzed using a FACScanTM flow cytometer.
References for Rat monoclonal [11-26] Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgD - delta chain (FITC) (ab99566)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hamilton AM et al. Immunofluorescence analysis of B-1 cell ontogeny in the mouse. Int Immunol 6:355-61 (1994). Read more (PubMed: 7514440) »
- Nitschke L et al. Immunoglobulin D-deficient mice can mount normal immune responses to thymus-independent and -dependent antigens. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 90:1887-91 (1993). Read more (PubMed: 8446604) »