Anti-RbAp48 antibody [2D7] (ab117746)
- Product nameAnti-RbAp48 antibody [2D7]See all RbAp48 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2D7] to RbAp48
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein of Human RbAp48.
- Positive control
- HeLa cells and lysate, Human Testis tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C or -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2D7
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionCore histone-binding subunit that may target chromatin assembly factors, chromatin remodeling factors and histone deacetylases to their histone substrates in a manner that is regulated by nucleosomal DNA. Component of several complexes which regulate chromatin metabolism. These include the chromatin assembly factor 1 (CAF-1) complex, which is required for chromatin assembly following DNA replication and DNA repair; the core histone deacetylase (HDAC) complex, which promotes histone deacetylation and consequent transcriptional repression; the nucleosome remodeling and histone deacetylase complex (the NuRD complex), which promotes transcriptional repression by histone deacetylation and nucleosome remodeling; the PRC2/EED-EZH2 complex, which promotes repression of homeotic genes during development; and the NURF (nucleosome remodeling factor) complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat RBAP46/RBAP48/MSI1 family.
Contains 6 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CAF I p48 antibody
- CAF-1 subunit C antibody
- CAF-I 48 kDa subunit antibody
- CAF-I p48 antibody
- Chromatin assembly factor 1 subunit C antibody
- Chromatin assembly factor I p48 subunit antibody
- Chromatin assembly factor/CAF 1 p48 subunit antibody
- Histone-binding protein RBBP4 antibody
- MSI1 protein homolog antibody
- Nucleosome-remodeling factor subunit RBAP48 antibody
- NURF55 antibody
- RbAp 48 antibody
- RBAP48 antibody
- RBBP-4 antibody
- RBBP4 antibody
- RBBP4_HUMAN antibody
- Retinoblastoma binding protein 4 antibody
- Retinoblastoma binding protein p48 antibody
- Retinoblastoma-binding protein 4 antibody
- Retinoblastoma-binding protein p48 antibody
Anti-RbAp48 antibody [2D7] images
Anti-RbAp48 antibody [2D7] (ab117746) + HeLa cell lysate at 500 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
ab117746 at a concentration of 5 µg/ml staining RbAp48 in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Testis.
Immunofluorescence of ab117746 on HeLa cells. [antibody concentration 10 ug/ml]
Detection limit for RbAp48 is approximately 0.3ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-RbAp48 antibody [2D7] (ab117746)
ab117746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.