Anti-Relaxin 2 antibody [2F1fred] (ab14330)
- Product nameAnti-Relaxin 2 antibody [2F1fred]See all Relaxin 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2F1fred] to Relaxin 2
- SpecificityThere were no cross reactivities obtained with human Relaxin 1.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2F1fred
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14330 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceRelaxin is a peptide hormone produced by the corpora lutea of ovaries during pregnancy in many mammalian species, including man. The secretion of the hormone into the blood stream just before parturition results in a marked softening and lengthening of the pubic symphysis and a softening of the cervix, which facilitates the birth process. By inhibiting uterine contractions, relaxin may influence the timing of parturition. Like insulin, relaxin consists of two peptide chains, A and B, covalently linked by disulfide bonds. By further analogy to insulin, the two peptides are synthesized as a single-chain precursor polypeptide with the B chain at the NH2-terminus.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- H2 antibodyRelaxin 2 antibodyRelaxin H2 antibodyRLXH2 antibody
References for Anti-Relaxin 2 antibody [2F1fred] (ab14330)
ab14330 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.