Anti-Retinoid X Receptor beta antibody (ab15032)
- Product nameAnti-Retinoid X Receptor beta antibodySee all Retinoid X Receptor beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Retinoid X Receptor beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: CTVSLPGGGSGPPEDVK, corresponding to amino acids 78-93 of Mouse Retinoid X Receptor beta.
- Positive controlHeLa nuclear extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1M Tris glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15032 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
- RelevanceRetinoid X receptors (RXRs) are members of the steroid/thyroid hormone receptor superfamily of nuclear receptor proteins which exert their effects by binding to specific DNA response elements, thus regulating gene expression in target cells. The RXR subfamily consists of at least three similar genes, RXR alpha, RXR beta and RXR gamma, all of which control transcription of target genes mediated by retinoids. RXR beta controls expression of many genes that respond to hormones and vitamins, including thyroid hormone, estrogen, retinoids and vitamin D. RXR beta controls a wide array of genes because of its ability to heterodimerize with other hormone receptors including the thyroid hormone receptor (THR), vitamin D receptor (VDR) and retinoic acid receptor (RAR).
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- DAUD I6 antibodyDAUDI6 antibodyH 2RIIBP antibody
- H2RIIBP antibodyMGC1831 antibodyMHC class I promoter binding protein antibodyNR2B2 antibodyRCoR 1 antibodyRCoR1 antibodyRetinoic acid receptor RXR beta antibodyRXR beta antibodyRXRB antibodyRXRbeta antibody
References for Anti-Retinoid X Receptor beta antibody (ab15032)
ab15032 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.