Anti-Rffl antibody (ab47994)
- Product nameAnti-Rffl antibodySee all Rffl primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rffl
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes RFFL (41kDa). Reactivity with isoforms 2 (39.7kDa) and 3 (36.6kDa) should also be expected.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-363 of human RFFL protein.
- Positive controlWB: 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesFollowing chromatography, the product was transferred to the storage buffer via exhaustive dialysis. The product was sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47994 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/4000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/3000.|
- FunctionHas E3 ubiquitin protein ligase activity. Regulates the levels of CASP8 and CASP10 by targeting them for proteasomal degradation. Has anti-apoptotic activity. May bind phosphatidylinositol phosphates.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 SAP domains.
modificationsRapidly degraded after stimulation with TNFSF10, probably by caspases.
Auto-ubiquitinated (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- CARP-2 antibodyCARP2 antibodyCaspase regulator CARP2 antibody
- Caspases 8 and 10 associated RING finger protein 2 antibodycaspases-8 and -10- associated RING finger protein 2 antibodyCaspases-8 and -10-associated RING finger protein 2 antibodyE3 ubiquitin protein ligase rififylin antibodyE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase rififylin antibodyFring antibodyFYVE RING finger protein Sakura antibodyFYVE-RING finger protein Sakura antibodyRffl antibodyRFFL_HUMAN antibodyRififylin antibodyRING finger and FYVE like domain containing protein antibodyRING finger and FYVE-like domain-containing protein 1 antibodyRING finger protein 189 antibodyRING finger protein 34 like antibodyRING finger protein 34-like antibodyRNF189 antibodyRNF34L antibody
Anti-Rffl antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Rffl antibody (ab47994) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Empty vector 293T cell lysate with 5% BLOTTO, 0.1% Tween 20 in PBS
Lane 2 : RNF34 transfected lysate with 5% BLOTTO, 0.1% Tween 20 in PBS
Lane 3 : RFFL transfected lysate with 5% BLOTTO, 0.1% Tween 20 in PBS
Lysates/proteins at 20 µl per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Additional bands at : 58 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Rffl antibody (ab47994)
ab47994 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.