Anti-Rffl antibody (ab57316)
- Product nameAnti-Rffl antibodySee all Rffl primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Rffl
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: WATCCNWFCL DGQPEEVPPP QGARMQAYSN PGYSSFPSPT GLEPSCKSCG AHFANTARKQ TCLDCKKNFC MTCSSQVGNG PRLCLLCQRF RATAFQRE, corresponding to amino acids 2-100 of Human Rffl
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas E3 ubiquitin protein ligase activity. Regulates the levels of CASP8 and CASP10 by targeting them for proteasomal degradation. Has anti-apoptotic activity. May bind phosphatidylinositol phosphates.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 SAP domains.
modificationsRapidly degraded after stimulation with TNFSF10, probably by caspases.
Auto-ubiquitinated (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- CARP-2 antibody
- CARP2 antibody
- Caspase regulator CARP2 antibody
- Caspases 8 and 10 associated RING finger protein 2 antibody
- caspases-8 and -10- associated RING finger protein 2 antibody
- Caspases-8 and -10-associated RING finger protein 2 antibody
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase rififylin antibody
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase rififylin antibody
- Fring antibody
- FYVE RING finger protein Sakura antibody
- FYVE-RING finger protein Sakura antibody
- Rffl antibody
- RFFL_HUMAN antibody
- Rififylin antibody
- RING finger and FYVE like domain containing protein antibody
- RING finger and FYVE-like domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- RING finger protein 189 antibody
- RING finger protein 34 like antibody
- RING finger protein 34-like antibody
- RNF189 antibody
- RNF34L antibody
Anti-Rffl antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57316 Rffl antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-Rffl antibody (ab57316)
ab57316 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.