Anti-S tag antibody [SBSTAGa] (Biotin) (ab87009)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSBSTAGa
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|Purification||P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- S peptide antibodyS peptide epitope tag antibody
References for Anti-S tag antibody [SBSTAGa] (Biotin) (ab87009)
ab87009 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.