Anti-S tag antibody (ab119481)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 69% PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 0.15% EDTA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesaffinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119481 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceS tag is an epitope tag composed of a 15 residue peptide, KETAAAKFERQHMDS, derived from the pancreatic ribonuclease A.
- S peptide antibodyS peptide epitope tag antibody
Anti-S tag antibody images
Anti-S tag antibody (ab119481) at 4 µg/ml + E. coli lysate expressing S tag
References for Anti-S tag antibody (ab119481)
ab119481 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.