Anti-SACM1L antibody (ab102983)
- Product nameAnti-SACM1L antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SACM1L
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide designed between amino acids 415~444 from the C-terminal region of Human SACM1L.
- Positive controlJurkat cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102983 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.|
- RelevanceSACM1L functions as a phosphoinositide phosphatase that hydrolyzes PtdIns3P and PtdIns4P. It shows low activity towards PtdIns(3,5)P2.
- Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Phosphatidylinositide phosphatase SAC1 antibodySAC1 antibodySAC1 suppressor of actin mutations 1-like (yeast) antibody
- suppressor of actin 1 antibodySuppressor of actin mutations 1-like protein antibody
Anti-SACM1L antibody images
Anti-SACM1L antibody (ab102983) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
References for Anti-SACM1L antibody (ab102983)
ab102983 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.