For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- FunctionPhosphoinositide phosphatase that hydrolyzes PtdIns(3)P and PtdIns(4)P. Has low activity towards PtdIns(3,5)P2.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAC domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Phosphatidylinositide phosphatase SAC1 antibody
- SAC1 antibody
- SAC1 suppressor of actin mutations 1-like (yeast) antibody
Anti-SACM1L antibody images
References for Anti-SACM1L antibody (ab102983)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"