Anti-SAE1 antibody (ab38434)
- Product nameAnti-SAE1 antibodySee all SAE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAE1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, derived from within residues 10-30 at the C terminal of the last 50 amino acids of AOS1 (Human).
- Positive controlMouse heart tissue lysate (WB). Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38434 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionThe heterodimer acts as a E1 ligase for SUMO1, SUMO2, SUMO3, and probably SUMO4. It mediates ATP-dependent activation of SUMO proteins followed by formation of a thioester bond between a SUMO protein and a conserved active site cysteine residue on UBA2/SAE2.
- Tissue specificityExpression level increases during S phase and drops in G2 phase (at protein level).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein sumoylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activator of SUMO1 antibodyAOS 1 antibodyAOS1 antibody
- FLJ3091 antibodyHSPC 140 antibodyHSPC140 antibodySAE 1 antibodySae1 antibodySAE1_HUMAN antibodySentrin/SUMO activating protein AOS 1 antibodySentrin/SUMO activating protein AOS1 antibodySUA 1 antibodySUA1 antibodySUMO 1 activating enzyme E1 N subunit antibodySUMO 1 activating enzyme subunit 1 antibodySUMO-activating enzyme subunit 1 antibodySUMO1 activating enzyme E1 N subunit antibodySUMO1 activating enzyme subunit 1 antibodyUbiquitin like 1 activating enzyme E1A antibodyUbiquitin like protein SUMO 1 activating enzyme antibodyUbiquitin like protein SUMO1 activating enzyme antibodyUbiquitin-like 1-activating enzyme E1A antibodyUBL E1A antibodyUBLE 1A antibodyUBLE1A antibody
Anti-SAE1 antibody images
Anti-SAE1 antibody (ab38434) + Mouse heart tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 59 kDa,70 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue reacted with ab38434, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining
References for Anti-SAE1 antibody (ab38434)
ab38434 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.