Anti-SAE1 (phospho S185) antibody (ab106096)
- Product nameAnti-SAE1 (phospho S185) antibodySee all SAE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAE1 (phospho S185)
- Specificityab106096 shows minimal reactivity by ELISA against the non-phosphorylated form of the immunising peptide
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region surrounding serine 185 of Human SAE1.
- Positive control
- HeLa cells treated with phosphatase inhibitors.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106096 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/25000.|
- FunctionThe heterodimer acts as a E1 ligase for SUMO1, SUMO2, SUMO3, and probably SUMO4. It mediates ATP-dependent activation of SUMO proteins followed by formation of a thioester bond between a SUMO protein and a conserved active site cysteine residue on UBA2/SAE2.
- Tissue specificityExpression level increases during S phase and drops in G2 phase (at protein level).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein sumoylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 505512 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 476425 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 10055 Human
- Entrez Gene: 56459 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 308384 Rat
- Omim: 613294 Human
- SwissProt: A2VE14 Cow
- SwissProt: Q9UBE0 Human
- SwissProt: Q9R1T2 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q6AXQ0 Rat
- Unigene: 515500 Human
- Unigene: 258530 Mouse
- Unigene: 9014 Rat
- Activator of SUMO1 antibody
- AOS1 antibody
- HSPC140 antibody
- Sae1 antibody
- SAE1_HUMAN antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO activating protein AOS1 antibody
- SUA1 antibody
- SUMO 1 activating enzyme E1 N subunit antibody
- SUMO 1 activating enzyme subunit 1 antibody
- SUMO-activating enzyme subunit 1 antibody
- Ubiquitin like protein SUMO1 activating enzyme antibody
- Ubiquitin-like 1-activating enzyme E1A antibody
- UBL E1A antibody
- UBLE1A antibody
Anti-SAE1 (phospho S185) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SAE1 (phospho S185) antibody (ab106096) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell protein
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell protein from cells pre-treated with phosphatase inhibitor cocktail
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-SAE1 (phospho S185) antibody (ab106096)
ab106096 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.