Anti-SAE2 / UBA2 antibody (ab22104)
- Product nameAnti-SAE2 / UBA2 antibodySee all SAE2 / UBA2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SAE2 / UBA2
- Specificityab22104 specifically recognises SAE2.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: ECHPKPTQRTFPGCTIRNTPSEPIHCIVWAKYLFNQLFGE EDADQEVSPDR, corresponding to amino acids 160/210 of Human SAE2 .
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22104 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 71 kDa.|
- FunctionThe heterodimer acts as a E1 ligase for SUMO1, SUMO2, SUMO3, and probably SUMO4. It mediates ATP-dependent activation of SUMO proteins followed by formation of a thioester bond between a SUMO protein and a conserved active site cysteine residue on UBA2/SAE2.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein sumoylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Anthracycline associated resistance ARX antibodyAnthracycline-associated resistance ARX antibodyARX antibody
- FLJ13058 antibodyHRIHFB2115 antibodySAE 2 antibodySAE2 antibodySAE2_HUMAN antibodySUMO 1 activating enzyme subunit 2 antibodySUMO activating enzyme subunit 2 antibodySUMO-activating enzyme subunit 2 antibodyUBA2 antibodyUBA2 ubiquitin activating enzyme E1 homolog antibodyUbiquitin like 1 activating enzyme E1B antibodyUbiquitin like 2 activating enzyme E1B antibodyUbiquitin like modifier activating enzyme 2 antibodyUbiquitin-like 1-activating enzyme E1B antibodyUBLE1B antibody
Anti-SAE2 / UBA2 antibody images
Anti-SAE2 / UBA2 antibody (ab22104) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate
Observed band size : 71 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 110 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SAE2 / UBA2 antibody (ab22104)
ab22104 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.