Anti-SCP3 antibody (ab15093)
Publishing research using ab15093? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15093 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Liu C et al. Exposure to bisphenol A disrupts meiotic progression during spermatogenesis in adult rats through estrogen-like activity. Cell Death Dis 4:e676 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23788033
- Kuleszewicz K et al. Cohesin loading factor Nipbl localizes to chromosome axes during mammalian meiotic prophase. Cell Div 8:12 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23967866
- Vasileva A et al. The DNA damage checkpoint protein RAD9A is essential for male meiosis in the mouse. J Cell Sci 126:3927-38 (2013). PubMed: 23788429
- Naumova AK et al. Dynamics of response to asynapsis and meiotic silencing in spermatocytes from robertsonian translocation carriers. PLoS One 8:e75970 (2013). PubMed: 24066189
- Childs AJ et al. LIN28 Is Selectively Expressed by Primordial and Pre-Meiotic Germ Cells in the Human Fetal Ovary. Stem Cells Dev : (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22296229
- Berkowitz KM et al. Disruption of CHTF18 causes defective meiotic recombination in male mice. PLoS Genet 8:e1002996 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23133398
- Ishiguro K et al. A new meiosis-specific cohesin complex implicated in the cohesin code for homologous pairing. EMBO Rep 12:267-75 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21274006
- Brieño-Enríquez MA et al. A new culture technique that allows in vitro meiotic prophase development of fetal human oocytes. Hum Reprod 25:74-84 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19828555
- VanGompel MJ & Xu EY A novel requirement in mammalian spermatid differentiation for the DAZ-family protein Boule. Hum Mol Genet 19:2360-9 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20335278
- Manterola M et al. A high incidence of meiotic silencing of unsynapsed chromatin is not associated with substantial pachytene loss in heterozygous male mice carrying multiple simple robertsonian translocations. PLoS Genet 5:e1000625 (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19714216
- Pinton A et al. Influence of sex on the meiotic segregation of a t(13;17) Robertsonian translocation: a case study in the pig. Hum Reprod 24:2034-43 (2009). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 19403564
- Tilgner K et al. Isolation of primordial germ cells from differentiating human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells 26:3075-85 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18802037
- de la Fuente R et al. Meiotic pairing and segregation of achiasmate sex chromosomes in eutherian mammals: the role of SYCP3 protein. PLoS Genet 3:e198 (2007). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 17983272