For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed abundantly in the central nervous system of adult, but not at all in fetal brain. High levels of SCRG1 transcripts are also observed in testis and aorta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCRG1 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AW124307 antibody
- Scrapie-responsive gene 1 protein antibody
- Scrapie-responsive protein 1 antibody
Anti-SCRG1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SCRG1 antibody (ab121384)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121384 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SCRG1 antibody (ab121384)
ab121384 at 1/100 dilution staining SCRG1 in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry, showing strong cytoplasmic positivity in neuronal cells.
References for Anti-SCRG1 antibody (ab121384)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"