Anti-SCRG1 antibody (ab121384)
- Product nameAnti-SCRG1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SCRG1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen, corresponding to amino acids 34-98 of Human SCRG1.
- Positive controlHuman cerebral cortex tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121384 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed abundantly in the central nervous system of adult, but not at all in fetal brain. High levels of SCRG1 transcripts are also observed in testis and aorta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCRG1 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- AW124307 antibodyScrapie-responsive gene 1 protein antibodyScrapie-responsive protein 1 antibody
- SCRG 1 antibodyScRG-1 antibodyScrg1 antibodySCRG1_HUMAN antibodyUNQ390/PRO725 antibody
Anti-SCRG1 antibody images
ab121384 at 1/100 dilution staining SCRG1 in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry, showing strong cytoplasmic positivity in neuronal cells.
References for Anti-SCRG1 antibody (ab121384)
ab121384 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.