Anti-SDF1 alpha antibody (Biotin) (ab84277)
- Product nameAnti-SDF1 alpha antibody (Biotin)See all SDF1 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SDF1 alpha (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human SDF1 alpha
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab84277 was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated. It is sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human SDF1 alpha.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human SDF1 alpha.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
- FunctionChemoattractant active on T-lymphocytes, monocytes, but not neutrophils. Activates the C-X-C chemokine receptor CXCR4 to induce a rapid and transient rise in the level of intracellular calcium ions and chemotaxis. SDF-1-beta(3-72) and SDF-1-alpha(3-67) show a reduced chemotactic activity. Binding to cell surface proteoglycans seems to inhibit formation of SDF-1-alpha(3-67) and thus to preserve activity on local sites. Acts as a positive regulator of monocyte migration and a negative regulator of monocyte adhesion via the Lyn kinase. Stimulates migration of monocytes through its receptor, CXCR4, and decreases monocyte adherence to surfaces coated with ICAM-1, a ligand for beta-2 integrins. SDF1A/CXCR4 signaling axis inhibits beta-2 integrin LFA-1 mediated adhesion of monocytes to ICAM-1 through Lyn kinase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsProcessed forms SDF-1-beta(3-72) and SDF-1-alpha(3-67) are produced after secretion by proteolytic cleavage of isoforms Beta and Alpha, respectively. The N-terminal processing is probably achieved by DPP4. Isoform Alpha is first cleaved at the C-terminus to yield a SDF-1-alpha(1-67) intermediate before being processsed at the N-terminus. The C-terminal processing of isoform Alpha is reduced by binding to heparin and, probably, cell surface proteoglycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 12 antibodyCXCL12 antibodyhIRH antibody
- hSDF-1 antibodyIntercrine reduced in hepatomas antibodyIRH antibodyPBSF antibodyPre-B cell growth-stimulating factor antibodySCYB12 antibodySDF 1 alpha antibodySDF-1 antibodySDF-1-alpha(3-67) antibodySDF1 antibodySDF1_HUMAN antibodySDF1a antibodySDF1B antibodyStromal cell derived factor 1 antibodyTLSF antibodyTPAR1 antibody
References for Anti-SDF1 alpha antibody (Biotin) (ab84277)
ab84277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.