Anti-SEC22L1 antibody (ab56747)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typelambda
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceSEC22L1 is a member of the SEC22 family of vesicle trafficking proteins. It is a SNARE protein involved in targeting and fusion of ER-derived transport vesicles with the Golgi complex as well as Golgi-derived retrograde transport vesicles with the ER.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein (By similarity). Golgi apparatus membrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein (By similarity). Melanosome. Note=Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- ERS 24 antibody
- ERS24 antibody
- SEC22 vesicle trafficking protein homolog B antibody
- SEC22 vesicle trafficking protein like 1 antibody
- SEC22B antibody
- SEC22L 1 antibody
- Vesicle trafficking protein SEC22b antibody
Anti-SEC22L1 antibody images
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
SEC22L1 antibody (ab56747) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-SEC22L1 antibody (ab56747)
ab56747 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.