Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab3656)
- Product nameAnti-SENP1 antibodySee all SENP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SENP1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide: CKRKEFDTNGWQLFSKK, corresponding to amino acids 575-590 of Human SENP 1.
- Positive control
- HL60 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers. It is neutralized immediately after elution, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3656 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions / concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Expected molecular weight: 73.351 kDa (from SwissProt Q9P0U3).
- FunctionProtease that catalyzes two essential functions in the SUMO pathway: processing of full-length SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 to their mature forms and deconjugation of SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 from targeted proteins. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HIPK2. Deconjugates SUMO1 from HDAC1, which decreases its transcriptional repression activity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Expressed at lower levels in thymus, pancreas, spleen, liver, ovary and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C48 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus.
- SENP 1 antibody
- SENP1 antibody
- SENP1_HUMAN antibody
- Sentrin specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin-specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease SENP 1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO specific protease SENP1 antibody
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP1 antibody
- SUMO1/sentrin specific peptidase 1 antibody
- SuPr 2 antibody
- SuPr2 antibody
Anti-SENP1 antibody images
Western blot analysis SENP 1 in whole HL60 cell lysate. SENP1 (Arrow) was detected using ab3656 (Lane B) but not pre-immune serum (lane A). Secondary HRP-anti-rabbit was used for signal visualization with chemiluminescence.
References for Anti-SENP1 antibody (ab3656)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ni RS et al. Detection of differentially expressed genes and association with clinicopathological features in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 4:1354-1360 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23226807) »
- Dai XQ et al. SUMOylation regulates insulin exocytosis downstream of secretory granule docking in rodents and humans. Diabetes 60:838-47 (2011). WB ; Human, Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21266332) »