Anti-SENP2 antibody (ab3660)
- Product nameAnti-SENP2 antibodySee all SENP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SENP2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide: KTKRNSDLNLLEWTHHS, corresponding to amino acids 517-533 of Human SENP 2.
- Positive controlHL60 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers. It is neutralized immediately after elution, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Expected molecular weight: 67.952 kDa (SwissProt Q9HC62).
- FunctionProtease that catalyzes two essential functions in the SUMO pathway: processing of full-length SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 to their mature forms and deconjugation of SUMO1, SUMO2 and SUMO3 from targeted proteins. May down-regulate CTNNB1 levels and thereby modulate the Wnt pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C48 family.
- DomainThe N-terminus is necessary and sufficient for nuclear envelope targeting.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which leads to proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus.
- Axam2 antibodyDKFZp762A2316 antibodyKIAA1331 antibody
- Senp2 antibodySENP2_HUMAN antibodySentrin specific protease 2 antibodySentrin-specific protease 2 antibodySentrin/SUMO specific protease SENP2 antibodySentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP2 antibodySMT3 specific isopeptidase 2 antibodySMT3-specific isopeptidase 2 antibodySmt3ip2 antibodySUMO1/sentrin/SMT3 specific peptidase 2 antibody
Anti-SENP2 antibody images
ab3660 at a 1/100 dilution staining approximately 68 kDa band of SENP2 in Jurkat cell lysate by Western blot (ECL).
ab3660 staining SENP2 in human breast carcinoma (BC) tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
References for Anti-SENP2 antibody (ab3660)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jones MC et al. Regulation of the SUMO pathway sensitizes differentiating human endometrial stromal cells to progesterone. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:16272-7 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 17053081) »