Anti-SERCA3 ATPase antibody (ab85753)
- Product nameAnti-SERCA3 ATPase antibodySee all SERCA3 ATPase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SERCA3 ATPase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
Synthetic peptide within residues: LISGWLFFRY LAIGVYVGLA TVAAATWWFV YDAEGPHINF YQLRNFLKCS , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 828-877 of Human SERCA3 ATPase (NP_005164).
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 109 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionThis magnesium-dependent enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the transport of calcium. Transports calcium ions from the cytosol into the sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum lumen. Contributes to calcium sequestration involved in muscular excitation/contraction.
- Tissue specificityFound in most tissues. Most abundant in thymus, trachea, salivary gland, spleen, bone marrow, lymph node, peripheral leukocytes, pancreas and colon. Also detected in fetal tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIA subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Sarcoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Adenosine triphosphatase calcium antibodyAT2A3_HUMAN antibodyATP2A3 antibody
- ATPase Ca(2+) transporting ubiquitous antibodyATPase Ca++ transporting ubiquitous antibodyCalcium pump 3 antibodyCalcium translocating P type ATPase antibodySarco/endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase antibodySarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase 3 antibodySERCA 3 antibodySERCA3 antibodySERCA3b antibodySR Ca(2+) ATPase 3 antibodySR Ca(2+)-ATPase 3 antibody
Anti-SERCA3 ATPase antibody images
Anti-SERCA3 ATPase antibody (ab85753) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 114 kDa
Observed band size : 109 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SERCA3 ATPase antibody (ab85753)
ab85753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.