Anti-SF9 Host Cell Proteins antibody (ab19495)
- Product nameAnti-SF9 Host Cell Proteins antibodySee all SF9 Host Cell Proteins primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SF9 Host Cell Proteins
- SpecificityReacts with more than 40 SF9 proteins by Western blot.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Dot Blot more details
- Species reactivitySpodoptera frugiperda.
Solubilized cells from the ovarian derived cell line of Spodoptera frugiperda.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesNot purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19495 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/4000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCell line from Spodoptera frugiperda (fall armyworm).
References for Anti-SF9 Host Cell Proteins antibody (ab19495)
ab19495 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.