Anti-SIGLEC8 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38579)
- Product nameAnti-SIGLEC8 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all SIGLEC8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SIGLEC8 - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (10-30 aa in length) at the N-term of first 50 aa of human SIGLEC8 conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- HL 60 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38579 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- RelevanceSIGLEC8 is a putative adhesion molecule that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. It preferentially binds to alpha2,3-linked sialic acid. and also binds to alpha2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. SIGLEC8 is expressed specifically on eosinophils. The protein contains 1 copy of a cytoplasmic motif that is referred to as the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM). This motif is involved in downmodulation of cellular responses. The phosphorylated ITIM motif binds to the SH2 domain of PTPN6/SHP-1. The SIGLEC8 gene belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; single pass type I membrane protein
- CD329 antigen antibody
- CDw329 antibody
- SAF 2 antibody
- SAF2 antibody
- Sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 8 antibody
- Sialoadhesin family member 2 antibody
- Siglec 8 antibody
- SIGLEC8 antibody
- SIGLEC8L antibody
Anti-SIGLEC8 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
Anti-SIGLEC8 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38579) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Additional bands at : 22 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SIGLEC8 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38579)
ab38579 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.