SL 327 (ab120082)
- Product nameSL 327
- DescriptionMEK inhibitor
- Biological descriptionCentrally active, brain penetrant selective MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor (IC50 values in in vitro assays are 0.18 μM and 0.22 μM respectively).
- Purity> 99%
- Chemical nameα-[Amino[(4-aminophenyl)thio]methylene]-2-(trifluoromethyl)benzeneacetonitrile
- Molecular Weight335.34
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC16H12F3N3S
- CAS Number305350-87-2
- PubChem identifier9549284
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C (desiccating conditions).
- Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 100 mM (with heating)
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for SL 327 (ab120082)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang X et al. Significant neuroprotection against ischemic brain injury by inhibition of the MEK1 protein kinase in mice: exploration of potential mechanism associated with apoptosis. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 304:172-8 (2003). Read more (PubMed: 12490588) »
- Scherle PA et al. Regulation of cyclooxygenase-2 induction in the mouse uterus during decidualization. An event of early pregnancy. J Biol Chem 275:37086-92 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 10969080) »
- Selcher JC et al. A necessity for MAP kinase activation in mammalian spatial learning. Learn Mem 6:478-90 (0). Read more (PubMed: 10541468) »