Anti-SLC16A8 antibody (ab60333)
- Product nameAnti-SLC16A8 antibodySee all SLC16A8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC16A8
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
A 14-22 aa region within synthetic peptide: FAVYAVTKFL MALGLFVPAI LLVNYAKDAG VPDTDAAFLL SIVGFVDIVA, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 253-302 of Human SLC16A8
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate (WB); Human kidney tissue (IHC-P).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60333 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceSLC16A8 is proton-linked monocarboxylate transporter which catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of monocarboxylates such as lactate, pyruvate, branched-chain oxo acids derived from leucine, valine and isoleucine, as well as the ketone bodies acetoacetate, beta-hydroxybutyrate and acetate.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Multi-pass membrane protein.
- MCT 3 antibodyMCT3 antibodyMonocarboxylate transporter 3 antibody
- Monocarboxylic acid transporter 3 antibodyOTTHUMP00000028510 antibodyREMP antibodySolute carrier 16 (monocarboxylic acid transporters) member 8 antibodySolute carrier family 16 member 8 antibodysolute carrier family 16, member 8 (monocarboxylic acid transporter 3) antibody
Anti-SLC16A8 antibody images
Anti-SLC16A8 antibody (ab60333) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human kidney tissue, using ab60333 at 4 - 8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled epithelial cells of the renal tubule. Magnification x400.
Immunohistochemistry of Human kidney lysate tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-SLC16A8 antibody (ab60333)
References for Anti-SLC16A8 antibody (ab60333)
ab60333 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.