For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
- FunctionMediates the transport L-aspartate and L-glutamate in a sodium-independent manner.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AGT-1 antibody
- AGT1 antibody
- S7A13_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SLC7A13 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC7A13 antibody (ab107734)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"