Anti-SLC7A13 antibody (ab107734)
- Product nameAnti-SLC7A13 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLC7A13
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 178-208 of Human SLC7A13 (NP_620172.2).
- Positive controlMouse liver tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
- FunctionMediates the transport L-aspartate and L-glutamate in a sodium-independent manner.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AGT-1 antibodyAGT1 antibodyS7A13_HUMAN antibody
- SLC7A13 antibodySodium-independent aspartate/glutamate transporter 1 antibodySolute carrier family 7 member 13 antibodySolute carrier family 7, (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system) member 13 antibodyX-amino acid transporter 2 antibodyXAT2 antibody
Anti-SLC7A13 antibody images
Anti-SLC7A13 antibody (ab107734) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysates at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-SLC7A13 antibody (ab107734)
ab107734 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.