Anti-SLIRP antibody (ab51523)
- Product nameAnti-SLIRP antibodySee all SLIRP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SLIRP
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse
Synthetic peptide made to a C terminal region of human SLIRP.
- Positive control
- Human liver lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris glycine, 150mM Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa).|
- RelevanceSLIRP is a RNA binding protein that acts as a nuclear receptor corepressor. It may act by binding the SRA RNA, and repressing the SRA-mediated nuclear receptor coactivation. SLIRP binds the STR7 loop of SRA RNA. It is also able to repress glucocorticoid (GR), androgen (AR), thyroid (TR) and VDR-mediated transactivation. It contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain. SLIRP is predominantly founs in mitochondrial with a limited role in the nucleus where it is recruited to nuclear receptor target promoters.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial and Nuclear; Predominantly mitochondrial.
- C14orf156 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 156 antibody
- DC50 antibody
- PD04872 antibody
- SLIRP antibody
- SRA stem loop interacting RNA binding protein, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-SLIRP antibody images
Anti-SLIRP antibody (ab51523) at 0.6 µg/ml + human liver lysate
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
Observed band size : 12 kDa
References for Anti-SLIRP antibody (ab51523)
This product has been referenced in:
- Clemente P et al. hCOA3 stabilizes cytochrome c oxidase 1 (COX1) and promotes cytochrome c oxidase assembly in human mitochondria. J Biol Chem 288:8321-31 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23362268) »
- Bayat V et al. Mutations in the Mitochondrial Methionyl-tRNA Synthetase Cause a Neurodegenerative Phenotype in Flies and a Recessive Ataxia (ARSAL) in Humans. PLoS Biol 10:e1001288 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22448145) »