Anti-SMAD 1/2/3/5 antibody (ab95455)
- Product nameAnti-SMAD 1/2/3/5 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMAD 1/2/3/5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 442-456 of Human SMAD 1/2/3/5.
- Positive controlRat heart, skeletal muscle, kidney and brain tissue lysates; MM453, MM231, HeLa, SMMC and SW620 whole cell lysates.
- FormLyophilised:0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500µg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 7mM Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 5mg BSA, 0.9mg Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95455 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceSMADs are members of the MAD-related family of molecules. MAD-related proteins are a family of intracellular proteins that are essential components in the signaling pathways of the serine/threonine kinase receptors of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily. SMADs can be divided into receptor-regulated SMADs, common-mediator SMAD and inhibitory SMADs.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Entrez Gene: 4086 Human
- Entrez Gene: 4087 Human
- Entrez Gene: 4088 Human
- Entrez Gene: 4090 Human
- Entrez Gene: 17125 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 17126 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 17127 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 17129 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 29357 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25631 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 25671 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 59328 Rat
- Omim: 601595 Human
- Omim: 601366 Human
- Omim: 603109 Human
- Omim: 603110 Human
- SwissProt: Q15797 Human
- SwissProt: Q15796 Human
- SwissProt: P84022 Human
- SwissProt: Q99717 Human
- SwissProt: P70340 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q62432 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8BUN5 Mouse
- SwissProt: P97454 Mouse
- SwissProt: P97588 Rat
- SwissProt: O70436 Rat
- SwissProt: P84025 Rat
- SwissProt: Q9R1V3 Rat
- BSP 1 antibodyBSP1 antibodyDKFZP586N0721 antibody
- DKFZp686J10186 antibodyDwarfin A antibodyDwfA antibodyhMAD 2 antibodyhMAD 3 antibodyhSMAD2 antibodyhSMAD3 antibodyhSmad5 antibodyHSPC193 antibodyHST17436 antibodyJV15 2 antibodyJV152 antibodyJV18 1 antibodyJV18 antibodyJV181 antibodyJV4 1 antibodyMAD (mothers against decapentaplegic Drosophila) homolog 3 antibodyMAD antibodyMAD homolg 5 antibodyMAD mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 1 antibodyMad related protein 1 antibodyMAD Related Protein 2 antibodyMAD3 antibodyMADH 1 antibodyMADH 3 antibodyMADH1 antibodyMADH2 antibodyMADH3 antibodyMADR1 antibodyMADR2 antibodyMGC22139 antibodyMGC34440 antibodyMGC60396 antibodyMothers against decapentaplegic homolog 1 antibodyMothers Against Decapentaplegic Homolog 2 antibodyMothers against decapentaplegic homolog 3 antibodyMothers against decapentaplegic homolog 5 antibodyMothers against DPP homolog 1 antibodyMothers against DPP homolog 2 antibodyMothers against DPP homolog 3 antibodyMothers against DPP homolog 5 antibodySma and Mad related protein 1 antibodySMA and MAD related protein 3 antibodySMAD antibodySMAD 1 antibodySMAD 2 antibodySMAD 3 antibodySMAD 5 antibodySMAD family member 1 antibodySMAD mothers against DPP homolog 1 Drosophila antibodySpinal muscular atrophy distal with upper limb predominance antibodyTGF beta signaling protein 1 antibodyTransforming growth factor beta signaling protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-SMAD 1/2/3/5 antibody (ab95455)
ab95455 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.