Anti-SMARCD3 antibody (ab50556)
- Product nameAnti-SMARCD3 antibodySee all SMARCD3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMARCD3
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with SMARCD3
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
A region within synthetic peptide: FERKLDQTIM RKRVDIQEAL KRPMKQKRKL RLYISNTFNP AKPDAEDSDG, corresponding to amino acids 128-177 of Human SMARCD3
- Positive control293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50556 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionPlays a role in ATP dependent nucleosome remodeling by SMARCA4 containing complexes. Stimulates nuclear receptor mediated transcription. Belongs to the neural progenitors-specific chromatin remodeling complex (npBAF complex) and the neuron-specific chromatin remodeling complex (nBAF complex). During neural development a switch from a stem/progenitor to a post-mitotic chromatin remodeling mechanism occurs as neurons exit the cell cycle and become committed to their adult state. The transition from proliferating neural stem/progenitor cells to post-mitotic neurons requires a switch in subunit composition of the npBAF and nBAF complexes. As neural progenitors exit mitosis and differentiate into neurons, npBAF complexes which contain ACTL6A/BAF53A and PHF10/BAF45A, are exchanged for homologous alternative ACTL6B/BAF53B and DPF1/BAF45B or DPF3/BAF45C subunits in neuron-specific complexes (nBAF). The npBAF complex is essential for the self-renewal/proliferative capacity of the multipotent neural stem cells. The nBAF complex along with CREST plays a role regulating the activity of genes essential for dendrite growth.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 and isoform 1 are expressed in brain, heart, kidney, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, spleen, testis, thyroid, trachea and uterus. Isoform 1 is also expressed in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SMARCD family.
Contains 1 SWIB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 60 kDa BRG 1/Brm associated factor subunit C antibody60 kDa BRG-1/Brm-associated factor subunit C antibodyBAF60C antibody
- BRG1 associated factor 60C antibodyBRG1-associated factor 60C antibodyCRACD3 antibodyMGC111010 antibodyRsc6p antibodySmarcd3 antibodySMRD3_HUMAN antibodySWI/SNF related matrix associated actin dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily d member 3 antibodySWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily D member 3 antibody
Anti-SMARCD3 antibody images
Lane 1 :
Lane 2 : Anti-SMARCD3 antibody (ab50556) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MARKER
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SMARCD3 antibody (ab50556)
ab50556 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.