For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Corresponding phospho antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
This antibody does not seem to be suitable to use in ICC/IF - please see abreview.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Information by UniProt
- CDLS2 antibody
- DKFZp686L19178 antibody
- DXhXs423e antibody
Anti-SMC1 antibody images
References for Anti-SMC1 antibody (ab47415)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"