Anti-SMC1 (phospho S966) antibody (ab1276)
- Product nameAnti-SMC1 (phospho S966) antibodySee all SMC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMC1 (phospho S966)
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, ICC/IF, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Rabbits were immunized with a phosphorylated synthetic peptide, which represented the portion of human Structural Maintenance of Chromosomes-1 (LocusLink ID 8243)around Serine 966, conjugated to KLH. After multiple immunizations in Freund's adjuvant, serum was collected.
- Positive controlHeLa cells treated with 10 Gy IR for 1hr.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibodies that were not phospho-specific were removed by solid phase absorption. Antibodies specific for SMC1 pSer957 were affinity purified using the phosphopeptide immobilized onsolid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 6 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 160 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 143 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- bK268H5 antibodybK268H5.5 antibodyCDLS2 antibody
- DKFZp686L19178 antibodyDKFZp686L19178 antibodyDXhXs423e antibodyDXS423E antibodyDXS423E antibodyFLJ43748 antibodyKIAA0178 antibodyMGC138332 antibodyMGC138332 antibodyOTTHUMP00000061876 antibodyRP6 29D12.1 antibodySb1.8 antibodySB1.8 antibodySB1.8/DXS423E protein antibodySegregation of mitotic chromosomes 1 antibodySegregation of mitotic chromosomes like 1 antibodySMC 1 antibodySMC protein 1B antibodySMC-1-beta antibodySMC-1B antibodySMC1 antibodySMC1 antibodySMC1A antibodySMC1alpha antibodySMC1alpha protein antibodySMC1B antibodySMC1B_HUMAN antibodySMC1BETA antibodySMC1beta protein antibodySMC1L1 antibodySMC1L2 antibodySMCB antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosome 1 like 1 protein antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosome 1 like 2 protein antibodystructural maintenance of chromosomes 1-like 2 (yeast) antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes 1A antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes 1B antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes protein 1B antibodyStructural Maintenance of Chromosomes-1 Like 1 antibody
Anti-SMC1 (phospho S966) antibody images
Predicted band size : 143 kDa
ab1276 at a 1:1000 dilution staining phospho SMC 1 (Ser 966) in 100µg of treated (10 Gy IR, 1h) HeLa nuclear extract by Western Blot (ECL).
SKN cells cultured on coverslips were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and then stained with Rabbit polyclonal to SMC1 (phospho S966), ab1276 (green) at a working dilution of 1/200. The DNA stained with DAPI is shown in red. (100x magnification).
References for Anti-SMC1 (phospho S966) antibody (ab1276)
This product has been referenced in:
- Valdez BC et al. The synergistic cytotoxicity of clofarabine, fludarabine and busulfan in AML cells involves ATM pathway activation and chromatin remodeling. Biochem Pharmacol 81:222-32 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20933509) »
- Larsen DH et al. The chromatin-remodeling factor CHD4 coordinates signaling and repair after DNA damage. J Cell Biol 190:731-40 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20805324) »