Anti-SMC6L1 antibody (ab133869)
- Product nameAnti-SMC6L1 antibodySee all SMC6L1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMC6L1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from within C terminal amino acids 1036-1085 (MADSQRFRQF ILLTPQSMSS LPSSKLIRIL RMSDPERGQT TLPFRPVTQE) of Human SMC6L1 (NM_024624, NP_078900).
- Positive controlMCF7 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133869 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 126 kDa.|
- FunctionCore component of the SMC5-SMC6 complex, a complex involved in DNA double-strand breaks by homologous recombination. The complex may promote sister chromatid homologous recombination by recruiting the SMC1-SMC3 cohesin complex to double-strand breaks. The complex is required for telomere maintenance via recombination in ALT (alternative lengthening of telomeres) cell lines and mediates sumoylation of shelterin complex (telosome) components which is proposed to lead to shelterin complex disassembly in ALT-associated PML bodies (APBs). Required for recruitment of telomeres to PML nuclear bodies.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Overexpressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SMC family. SMC6 subfamily.
- DomainThe flexible hinge domain, which separates the large intramolecular coiled coil regions, allows the heterotypic interaction with the corresponding domain of SMC5, forming a V-shaped heterodimer.
modificationsSumoylated by NSMCE2/MMS21.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > telomere. Associates with chromatin. Localizes to PML nuclear bodies in ALT cell lines.
- FLJ22116 antibodyFLJ35534 antibodyhSMC6 antibody
- SMC 6 antibodySMC protein 6 antibodySMC-6 antibodySMC6 antibodySMC6 protein antibodySMC6 structural maintenance of chromosomes 6 like 1 antibodySMC6_HUMAN antibodySmc6l1 antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes 6 antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes 6 like 1 antibodyStructural maintenance of chromosomes protein 6 antibody
Anti-SMC6L1 antibody images
Anti-SMC6L1 antibody (ab133869) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 126 kDa
References for Anti-SMC6L1 antibody (ab133869)
ab133869 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.